Profile of Invited Expert “Sluiter”
- Full Name
- Göran Sluiter, Ph.D.
- Professor in International Criminal
- University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Selected Citations to Published Materials
- International Criminal Law—A Critical Introduction (OUP 2007).
- International Criminal Procedure—Towards a Coherent Body of Law ( May 2009)
- Annotated Leading Cases of International Criminal Tribunals—Volume XX: The International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia 2004 (2010)
- Trends in the Development of a Unified Law of International Criminal Procedure, in Future Perspectives on International Criminal Justice 585 ( 2010). & eds.,
- Obtaining Cooperation from Sudan—Where Is the Law?, 6 J. Int’l Crim. Just. 871 (2008), paywall.
- Human Rights as Minimum Standards in International Criminal Proceedings, 3 HR&ILD 9 (2009), paywall.
- “I Beg You, Please Come Testify”—The Problematic Absence of Subpoena Powers at the ICC, 12 New Crim. L. Rev. 590 (2009), available online.
- The Right to Appeal a Judgment of the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia, 10 Melb. J. Int’l L. 596 (2009), available online.
- Member for
- 7 years 25 weeks