Profile of Invited Expert “Van Schaack”
- Full Name
- Professor Beth Van Schaack
- Visiting Scholar
- The Center for International Security & Cooperation, Stanford University
Visiting Scholar, The Center for International Security & Cooperation, Stanford University; formerly Deputy to the Ambassador-at-Large for War Crimes Issues, Office of Global Criminal Justice, U.S. Department of State; Professor of Law, Santa Clara University School of Law.
- Selected Citations to Published Materials
- International Criminal Law and Its Enforcement: Cases and Materials, (Foundation Press, 2nd Ed., 2010). & ,
- Bringing the Khmer Rouge to Justice: Prosecuting Mass Violence before the Cambodian Courts (Jaya Ramji & Beth Van Schaack eds., 2005).
- The Killing of Osama Bin Laden & Anwar Al-Aulaqi: Uncharted Legal Territory, 14 Yearbook of Int’l Humanitarian L. 255-325 (2012). ,
- Negotiating at the Interface of Power and Law: The Crime of Aggression, 49 Colum. J. Transnat’l L. 505-601 (2011), available online. Archived. ,
- Crimen Sine Lege: Judicial Lawmaking at the Intersection of Law and Morals, 97 Geo. L.J. 119-192 (2008), available online. Archived. ,
- Member for
- 4 years 9 weeks