Profile of Invited Expert “Sluiter”
- Full Name
- Göran Sluiter, Ph.D.
- University of Amsterdam, Faculty of Law
- Selected Citations to Published Materials
- International Criminal Law – A Critical Introduction, Oxford, Oxford University Press. 544 pp. (2007)
- International Criminal Procedure—Towards a Coherent Body of Law (UK, Cameron May 2009) 488 pp
- Annotated Leading Cases of International Criminal Tribunals—Volume XX: The International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia 2004, Intersentia, Antwerp 2010. 850 pp.
- Trends in the Development of a Unified Law of International Criminal Procedure, in and (eds.), Future Perspectives on International Criminal Justice, (The Hague, T.M.C. Asser Press 2010), pp. 585-599
- Obtaining Cooperation from Sudan—Where Is the Law?, 6 Journal of International Criminal Justice (2008), pp. 871-884
- Human Rights as Minimum Standards in International Criminal Proceedings, Human Rights and International Legal Discourse (2009), pp. 9-56
- “I Beg You, Please Come Testify”—The Problematic Absence of Subpoena Powers at the ICC, 12 New Criminal Law Review (2009), pp. 590-608
- The Right to Appeal a Judgment of the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia, 10 Melbourne Journal of International Law (2009), pp. 596-630
- Member for
- 7 years 8 weeks