Profile of Invited Expert “Roscini”
- Full Name
- Marco Roscini, Ph.D.
- University of Westminster School of Law
Marco Roscini is Professor of International Law at the Westminster Law School. Prof. Roscini has a Ph.D. from the University of Rome “La Sapienza” and was previously a Research Fellow in International Law at the University of Verona School of Law. He lectured in international security law (use of force, law of armed conflict and disarmament law) at University College London (UCL), King’s College London, Queen Mary University of London, and the Ecole des Relations Internationales in Paris. Prof. Roscini is also a member of the International Law Association (ILA) Committee on Nuclear Weapons, Non-proliferation and Contemporary International Law and of the ESIL Interest Groups on Peace and Security and on the History of Law.
- Selected Citations to Published Materials
- Cyber Operations and the Use of Force in International Law (2014), paywall.
- Gravity in the Statute of the International Criminal Court and Cyber Conduct that Constitutes, Instigates or Facilitates International Crimes, 30 Crim. L. Forum 247 (Jun. 1, 2019), available online, doi.
- Digital Evidence as a Method of Proof Before the International Court of Justice, 21 J. Conflict & Security L. 541 (2016), available online, doi, earlier version available online.
- Evidentiary Issues in International Disputes Related to State Responsibility for Cyber Operations, 50 Tex. Int’l L.J. 233 (2015), available online.
- Cyber Operations as Nuclear Counterproliferation Measures, 19 J. Conflict & Security L. 133 (Apr. 2014), available online, doi.
- Member for
- 41 weeks 4 days